Designers - Graphic / Print / Web
Actualise Design, a boutique communication, digital and visual design consultancy, is looking for talented designers to assist our workload predominately in professional services (B2B) industries and government.
We have numerous projects across branding, print and the web, and are after individual specialists in each of these categories as well as designers who are multidisciplined, quality is key in all aspects.
A number of our projects are on-site with clients, applicants with corporate experience and stakeholder management are highly valued to be considered for our Consultant positions.
Our designer opportunities are available full-time, part-time and casual / freelance for the right candidate as in-house or remote working.
- Assist the Managing Director and Principal with their design workload
- Implement accurate and consistent design following existing projects visual style/guide.
- Offer simplified creative solutions to displaying complex/detailed information (i.e. Infographics)
- Lead creative direction on new projects and complete design throughout
Required skills and experience
- Exceptional visual design ability
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills in English
- Strong proven portfolio
- Previous design experience for B2B / professional services industries
- Genuine personality with desire to help others
- Dedication to complete briefs on time and on budget
- Comfortable working autonomously (ability to focus and complete work with minimal assistance)
- Proficient with relevant Adobe software for discipline (i.e. Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Copywriting expertise
- Tendering experience
- Consulting experience
- User experience (UX) design expertise (i.e. IA, IxD, Usability testing etc.)
- Web development skills (front-end / back-end)
- Photography skills
- Videography skills
- Portfolio (web or PDF)
- Remuneration expectations
with your application.
No recruiters thank you.