- PTI Architecture is a architectural practice specialising in tourism, residential and eco friendly developments. Over the past 25 years the firm has helped numerous clients bring their ideas into architectural reality. Actualise Design was contacted based on a website we completed for a mutual industry associate, and was engaged to redesign and develop PTI Architecture's existing website that was in need of an overhaul.
- The overall goal of the project was to modernise their web presence by simplifying the communication of their previous website, and improve the visual display of their company information and projects folio.
- Actualise Design commenced the project by establishing a new site structure for their online presence, and collating information into relevant sections to form a site map that is easy to navigate. With the new information architecture set, Actualise Design explored the design stage, creating concepts to showcase PTI's architecture in an impactful way, while maintaining clean layouts with clear information.
- Upon approval of each page design, development was started to precisely construct the front-end experience including custom responsive layouts that maintain the values of the master page designs. The website was responsively designed for display on 4K monitors through to tablets and smartphones. Furthermore, Actualise Design developed PTI Architecture a custom CMS that allows optimal management of their website content including high resolution project imagery and content creation throughout every page of the website.
- The project was delivered in a stress-free manner as a result of diligent project management and accommodating service to feedback. Actualise Design continues to work with PTI Architecture on technical matters and digital consultation.
Horizon Interactive Awards Winner (Gold) – Responsive / Mobile Design
Horizon Interactive Awards Winner (Gold) – Corporate & B2B
Horizon Interactive Awards Winner (Silver) – Self Promotion / Portfolio