- Tony Owen Partners is a prestigious Australian architecture firm renowned for their flair and design innovation. Previously having a Flash based website, Actualise Design was engaged to redesign the website and utilise HTML5 for compatibility with modern devices.
- The goal of the project was to update the online creative direction, ensure compatibility with HD desktop displays, tablet devices, and retain all existing site content. A new visual theme was created that utilises minimalist layouts with font styling inspired from the Tony Owen Partners logo.
- The website development is based on a liquid layout with responsive breakpoints to optimise the display at multiple resolutions. Various modern development techniques were implemented to create a unique experience, including a horizontal sub-menu navigation system, sliding masonry items for the projects and media summary pages, as well as a custom styled Google map.
- The entire website has been cross browser optimised (IE8-9-10, Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Opera) and is W3C validated for HTML5.
- The end project is the result of a close working relationship with Tony Owen Partners managing the site content and final delivery expectations.
“Actualise Design's service was first rate and satisfied all our needs.”
Tony Owen Partners
Horizon Interactive Awards Winner (Bronze) - Self Promotion / Portfolio