Tender Specialists / Coordinators / Writers
Actualise Design, a boutique communication, digital and visual design consultancy specialising in tendering, is looking for tender pros to assist our workload predominately in professional services (B2B) industries and government.
We have numerous tendering contracts with clients including strategy, writing and designing of tender documents. We are after individual specialists in each of these categories as well as tender specialists who are multidisciplined with quality, experience and good customer service.
A number of our engagements are on-site with clients, applicants with corporate experience and stakeholder management are highly valued to be considered for our consultant positions. Experience in health, insurance and construction industries as well as government are highly relevant.
Our tendering opportunities are available full-time, part-time and casual / freelance for the right candidate.
- Qualifying tender opportunities in consultation with interested parties
- Liaise with clients to scope out tender requirements
- Acting as the central point of contact for the preparation and execution of all stages of the tender development including writing and design
- Ensuing tender information is accurately captured and centrally maintained
- Apply standard tools and methodologies to all responses
- Ensuring the tender strategy is clearly woven throughout all sections of the tender response and are logical
- Re-writing of technical responses are communicated in plain English for a non-technical audience
- Design and development of process diagrams, organisation charts, Word and InDesign templates including brand development for consortias and large contracts
Skills and experience
- Experience with identifying and creating compliant and competitive tender responses
- Track record in establishing and continually improving bid processes, tools and practices, including bid/tender follow-up.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, including a resilient and friendly demeanor, and the ability to easily build rapport with clients and peers
- Proven organisational skills, particularly in managing changing workloads and simultaneous projects, meeting deadlines and the ability to prioritise work in a fast-moving challenging environment
- Exceptional attention to detail
- 2+ year experience in similar role
- Ability to occasionally travel interstate as needed
- Ability to work with technical roles to convert requirements into plain english
- Experience with requirements gathering and project planning
- A commercial and client (both internal and external) focus
- Strong visual design ability
- Calm and steady when under pressure working to tight deadlines
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills in English
- Proficient with Adobe InDesign
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Experienced with Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Experience with Microsoft Project
- Consulting / Freelance experience
- Remuneration expectations
with your application.
No recruiters thank you.