Back-End Web Developer (Perch Runway)
Actualise Design is looking for freelance/contract web developers experienced in Perch Runway to assist with overflow and project work.
The work is available for local and remote individuals.
Required skills and experience
- Expert experience in developing custom solutions in Perch Runway for medium to large websites
- Expert competence in PHP / LAMP
- Debugging and troubleshooting knowhow
- Server configuration knowhow
- Database configuration and maintenance skills
- Excellent communication skills (English language)
- Version control experience
- Cloud hosting configuration (e.g. AWS) – Elastic scaling
- Technical documentation competence
- Portfolio (Perch Runway project examples specifically outlining your involvement)
- Hourly / daily rate
To apply, please email your application to
along with your resume/CV if available.
No recruiters thank you.