- Ability Consultants is a privately founded company providing positive behaviour support for Australians in need. They are an NDIS registered provider providing improved relationships and daily living support services to individuals living with a disability. Actualise Design was contacted by Ability Consultants to re-design their existing website to better communicate their services and facilitate enquires for the business’ growth.
- Upon commencing the project, a review of their existing site content was performed which led to removing obsolete information and forming a new simplified site structure with clear messaging across the site which is easy to understand.
- After the initial planning, web design was commenced. The direction was to reinvigorate the brand’s visual persona with new imagery and enhanced use of colour. Custom interfaces with visual graphics were designed to provide an informative, appropriate and interesting user experience.
- The project was delivered over a short timeframe including changes and serves as a pivotal marketing tool for Ability Consultants.
- Creative Direction
- Logo Update
- Graphic Design
- Information Architecture (IA)
- Web Design
- Web Development
- Content Management System (CMS)
- Responsive Design / Development
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Business Cards Design
- Pull-up Banner Design
“We wanted a website that was different. Actualise designed a brilliant layout and was super responsive in making any change we requested. Our new website communicates who we are very well, and we are so grateful to James and his team.”
Horizon Interactive Awards Winner (Gold) - Health / Human Services