- Kokusai Business Advisory (KBA) is a new consultancy established in 2018 to facilitate business between Australia and Japan. Its members are senior executives who have long term business experience within Japanese and Australian companies at the boardroom level.
- The website planning was formed around creating an online experience that summarises the business simply and quickly with an emphasis on its members. Each page of the website was designed with simplicity in mind. The site features clean layouts with easy to read content surrounded by high levels of white space and impactful imagery. The site photography was purposely selected and edited to highlight connections between Australia and Japan in a symbolic manner. The website also offers bilingual content with each of the pages manually translated from English into native Japanese.
- The site has been custom coded in HTML5, CCS3 and JS including bespoke responsive layouts from HD+ monitors through to laptops, tablets and smartphones along with animation of page elements on desktop. Perch was chosen as the content management system (CMS) framework and developed to allow quick and easy updates to the site content.
- The project was delivered in a highly collaborative manner with KBA and serves as an important communication material that supports their business.
- Creative Direction
- Web Design
- Responsive Web Development
- Bilingual Website
- Content Management System (CMS)
- Website Animation
- Hosting Consultation
- Biography Wordsmithing
- Brochure Design
- Business Cards Design
- Email Signature Design / Development
- Photographic Editing
Horizon Interactive Awards Winner (Bronze) – Professional Services
“I have recently established a new business with some very senior colleagues to facilitate collaboration between Australia and Japan. Our website needed to be informative in an understated manner, sophisticated and bilingual.
James and his team at Actualise delivered us just the website we needed in a timely and cost efficient manner.”
KBA - Kokusai Business Advisory