- Lex Lawyers is a law firm start-up that specialises in Australian immigration and citizenship law. Lex Lawyers initially contacted Actualise Design in need of branding for their Lex Immigration sub-brand, with works then expanded for delivery of their master branding including logo, website, and business cards designs.
- Actualise Design worked closely with Lex Lawyers to deliver their inaugural website. The project commenced with creating the website’s content structure. Information architecture was developed to map out the website content and create a structure that summarises information appropriately, with additional levels of detail found within sub-pages.
- The creative direction was defined to be contemporary, confident and optimistic for styling and imagery throughout the website. The website has been hand coded for responsive development in HTML, CSS and JS, as well as featuring full-screen navigation and discrete animation applied throughout the site.
- Actualise Design provided personalised service to Lex Lawyers throughout the entirety of the project to meet and exceed client expectations.
- Creative Direction
- Logo Design
- Information Architecture (IA)
- Web Design
- Responsive Web Development
- Website Animation
- Business Card Design
“Actualise Design provided a tailored and professional service from project infancy to the published final product. Their design and web development work exceeded my firm’s professional expectations and our project was delivered on schedule. I recommend Actualise Design to anyone requiring the highest standards of creative and professional design work.”
Legal Practitioner Director
Horizon Interactive Awards Winner (Best of Category) – Legal