- The Ocean Forests Foundation is a start-up not-for-profit organisation. Formed to help combat the climate crisis, the organisation promotes approaches that remove carbon dioxide from the atmosphere via the rapid growth of ocean seaweed at scale. Actualise Design was contacted by the foundation and subsequently engaged to deliver the organisation’s founding website for the management board of Professor Tim Flannery, Robert Calcagno, Keilem Ng and Nick Rowley.
- In close collaboration with the organisation, detailed planning was invested into the website’s information architecture to ensure a simplified page structure and an engaging display of content through copywriting, imagery and video. The site concept was created under a direction of having a professional and clinically informative feel, yet attractive presentation through selective use of the brand’s colours with flat and gradient applications as well as showcasing of hero imagery.
- The project was delivered successfully within challenging timeline and budget constraints yet without limitations to quality. Actualise Design is continuing to work with the Ocean Forests Foundation on related ventures.
- Creative Direction
- Graphic Design
- Information Architecture (IA)
- Web Design
- Responsive Web Development
- Website Animation
- Content Management System (CMS)
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
“It gives me great pleasure to write this short testimonial for James Hazelton and the quality of the work done by Actualise Design. As a small, start-up not-for-profit organisation the Ocean Forests Foundation needed a professional, engaging and clear website developed on time and on budget. I contacted a number of different website development firms. Right from the start James was responsive, clear and professional. His design sense was highly creative. And – despite the demands coming from myself and others involved – James kept within budget and on time. If you need a highly professional website, I have no hesitation in recommending Actualise Design without reservation.”
Ocean Forests Foundation
Horizon Interactive Awards Winner (Gold) - Advocacy / Non-Profit